CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Kamis, 31 Juli 2008

Strange Dream

In the last view hours, when I was slept I got a strange dream. It's about being in some place which is like between life and death..



I don't know what place it is, till I was opened these door and watch some people sitting arround..then I'm realize that I'm no longer in my ordinary world. It's more likely a building, with gothic inside and it is so bright with combination of silver and gold. Shortly, there is someone come beside me who ask me to sit. Ok I'm sit then..those guy name is grounding..strange name right? Hehehe..I'm do confuse too with his name..then we have some talks.



At the first time I ask, what place it is? And he said that I will knowing it by my self with a smile.. Suddenly unknown people was came to me and pull me away from those crowd. They have the most brighten light that I ever see surrounding their body. Then they takes me out of that place to the other one's..




Still in my confusing times, aku tiba2 melihat seseorang duduk d ujung. And he is throw something and a view peoples with guardian going somewhere...




Shortly, tiba waktuku. Di depan orang itu aku ga tau dan ga bisa omong. Tiba2 dia bicara, "kmu ikut dia.."

"siapa dia, dan apa?, what he is talking about?"..

Tiba2 some one mendatangiku dg muka ramah dia menuntunku keluar menuju ke tempat seperti sebuah teras, dan dia menyuruh aku terjun..ketika aku melihat ke bwh hanya kumpulan awan. Dalam hati cuma bisa bilang gila ya ni orang..dan sebelum bicara dan mengatakan sesuatu tiba2 aku di dorong dan berhasil terjun..dan finally I'm wake up from my dream.

Really what a strange dream that I ever got

0 komentar: