CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 06 Agustus 2008

L.o.v.e

This page I'm dedicating to someone far away...



It's been so many times we've spent together. Even there is a time that we've lose our contact. But untill the times we met again. You've gave me so many great meaningfull times. And my feeling for you was growth unrealized..from the 2nd times we've been met, I was realized that I can't lose you twice and I can't handle my self for trying to be care enough for you, always thinking when is your next message comes, always makes sure that you'll gonna be alright, always taking some worry 'bout you in this life, never be bored to read your message again and again,
always wait and mizz your email. And talking 'bout email, it has made our relation being so meaningfull for me. I remember, for the last times which is I tried to get your phone number and you always refused it because it has been your promises to yourself that you are gonna tell anybody 'bout your number when you are never meet each other..from it I can catch that you are a principle girl, and it makes me like you more. And from those time I've learned how to be patience.





Time by time was gone and now I'm really don't know what kind of feeling that I've felt for you. It's kinda sweet but sometimes it hurt me enough and drive me crazy..maybe it's all so wrong to have some feeling like this because we've never met each other and we are separate to far each other..and maybe there are so many people think that what I'm talking is just some rubbish. Maybe they'll call me crazy and don't believe it at all. But truly deeply from my heart what I've been told was the truth from my self. This is what I'm feel right now, I do confuse why it can be like this. Honestly it sound so wierd to listen.



In the otherwise I wanna thank you, 'cause you've been showed me how to be patience, you cheer up my days, you don't bother me and always be there to listened me, always accept me warmly, told me when I was wrong, pull me when I'm down..




Thanks..even it's almost impossible for us being one. But i've been lucky to knew you and have you here as part of my life..whatever you are...it doesn't really matter for me. You is you, the one who not complete at all but these thing which makes you special...




Thanks for showing me what love is suppose to be..

0 komentar: