CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 04 Februari 2009

a great times

Today I met a girl, a special one's. She is a girl who my friend been in love with. But unfortunately, his love was no reaction. And in the last view days I got some information which is telling me that she had been introduced to my best friend, but once again a cool reaction came from her.

I'm so proud about this girl, because she is different from the other one's. Shortly I've heard so many gossips which telling that she is not rich. But the point wasn't in here, what I'm try to tell is " this girl is so down to earth, she is a hard worker and good money keeper.. I can tell it because there have been so many facts who telling that. And I'm so impressed about it. It's so rare now, we meet a girl like her. usually many of them have a shopping hobbies and live like a doll. But this girl have a lot of dream that I can see supporting her to use her times useful. She's have some work in her break times during her college times. And it makes a plus point to her.


and when she is smile, her smile is look so nice. It's like the sun has falling down to her and the world will dance when she's smile...it's truly amazing. but it haven't stop yet...her face have a queen aura.


it's good to she her....


and her world have teach us, that there is many happiness beside the money and shopping activities. and there are a lot of meaningful times that we can use for the better things.

honestly is the beautiful thing inside the hard work which makes a girl being so nice and have a high quality achievement in her life.

0 komentar: