CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 28 Januari 2009

My happiness today

Hi all..

Today I feel so happy...I WANNA LAUGH till death,hahahaha..eventhough I'm not suppose to be like that because...because there are some evil red mark on my face as a result of my sickness a view times a go..huaaa Gosh, I have ugly and disgusting face now...

But anyway, suddenly I have remained to her...arggh the world suddenly spinning around and the sun has cheer up upon my face. The world is so beautiful, the wind blow so gentle...hehehe I love it and I love her. Because of her my day is so wonderful and colourfull...I DON'T KNOW what kind of feeling that I have felt from a moment a go. I can't draw and even describe it. But one thing for sure, it's truly makes me so happy, so miss it up, so..so..so unspoken...

N.b loving someone is so sweet like a candy..so smooth like a cloud in the sky..so fresh like a morning air..so high like a sky..

0 komentar: