CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumat, 30 Januari 2009

Cool night

Nitez all..tonight my hometown getting cooler than the other night before. It's like that I have live in north side of our earth, not in equator line anymore. But it makes all being more excited to spend the night, because we don't need AC to cooling our room..the nature itself has gave it...

The night makes all be more attractive..because in this kind of temperature, we can playing with our breath to show up some gas..which is make us have some feeling like we are just in the north pole right now.


By the way, I do confuse too. I got a plan to spend my V'day with my dream girl, I have prepared all. But, the budget still not enough..and Now, I realize that collecting money is not so easy as we think. It took so many patient and self control. Because of my promise that I will use my own one's to go to Surabaya, I will try as best I can do to fully my promise.

0 komentar: