CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jumat, 30 Januari 2009

Dream

Dream, when we are talking about a dream. What is the first thing we think about it?


A dream, is like a bridge..a bridge that can connecting us to the better world that we want. It's not easy for us to make it come true, it need patient, it need hardwork, pain, and even sacrifying..with tears. But when we brave enough to face it, no matter the result. It will bring us happiness, cause not every dreams being reality. But every dreams we had for, it makes us happier than before.


Talking about it, I watched kick andy's last view hours ago. The program was shared about some experience of the people who done a journey arround the
world. And it's so WOW inspiring me, I wish I could be like them. And I'm sure I will..I WILL SEE AND FEEL THE WORLD BY MYSELF...

0 komentar: