CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 31 Desember 2008

Countdown for new year

Countdown for new year is my first sentence that I want saying now..because for the next view hours it is not 2008 anymore..a little bit of scared I have feel now. Because it feel like my time going faster than before..and my time on faculty no longer to end and I still don't know what I'm going to do next...

Talking about plan I remember with one sentence which called " we can planning about everything in Our life, but the realization is still in God hand"

sometimes I don't agree with that. Because,I think God just show us the way and we are that deciding which road that we gonna take but in the otherhand God guide us to decided it.


So in the last hours of this year I think that I must put my plan and my way for the next. It won't be easy. But in God i believe i can make and pass it well

0 komentar: